9.7.11

"Gather the rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same flower that smiles today, tomorrow will be dying"


I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear, nor did I wish to practice resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan, like as to put to route all that was not life.

Most of them not wait until it was too late before making their lives into even one iota of what they were capable? In chasing the almighty deity of success did they not squander their boyhood dreams? Most of those, gentlemen, are fertilizing daffodils now.

Carpe Diem, lads. Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary.




4 comentarios:

Rodrigo dijo...

The founders of every state which has risen to eminence have drawn their nourishment and vigor from a similar wild source.

Anónimo dijo...

Dead Poets Society; que tal post, ésa película es increíble.
Buena UB.

Renato dijo...

LA película. Qué buena música le has metido al blog! está mostro todo.

Anónimo dijo...

oye! te vi en televisión! ;)